If the diffuser that you currently have is not enough to diffuse the entire space in your house, then it’s probably time to upgrade to an essential oil diffuser for large space. These diffusers are able to provide aromatherapy to each and every corner of your home or office space, regardless of the size and shape of the room.
There are quite a few diffusers in the market that are capable of delivering instant aromatherapy to large spaces and each comes with different features and accessories. These diffusers are also available in different designs and colors. Most of them feature a trendy design that can go well with the decor of your home or office space. The best thing about investing in large aromatherapy diffusers is that they don’t need to be refilled too often because they have a large capacity.
If you have already done your research on the best essential oil diffusers for large spaces, yet you cannot seem to decide which one to buy, check out this review on the top 3 best essential oil diffusers that are suitable to your needs.
1. Housmile Essential Oil Diffuser Ultrasonic High Capacity 600ml Cool Mist Humidifiers
If you want an affordable and good-looking diffuser, then this essential oil diffuser from Housmile is what you need. Having a capacity of 600 ml, this diffuser is capable of diffusing essential oils to any large spaces.
The first thing that you will notice on this diffuser is its very trendy wood grain design and shape. It’s totally versatile and very compact, which makes it easier to move from one room to another. You can use it in the living room, bedroom, kitchen, office space, studio, or anywhere you want to. Its sleek design means it will blend well with any interior design. In fact, you can use it as a decorative piece!
The Housemile essential diffuser has LED lights that produce 7 different colors in a low glow, making your home feel romantic and cozy. But the best part is the fact that this device doubles as a humidifier as well. Therefore, you can use this diffuser in improving the level of humidity in your home. If you or anyone in your home is suffering from dry skin, then this device is extremely useful. In fact, it can also help to ease sinus pain, which is common when the air is extremely dry.
Another thing that users love about the Housmile diffuser is that it is easy to use. All you need to do is to fill it with water, add your preferred essential oil, and turn the device on. In only a matter of minutes, the diffuser will start working and you’ll feel instantly feel the nice aroma in the space. The most important thing about this diffuser is its large capacity. With a 600 ml capacity, it’s capable of covering an area of up 160 square feet. Thus, it’s perfect for offices, yoga studios, and other spacious rooms.
Here are the pros and cons of using this essential oil diffuser:
- Sleek and stylish modern design featuring a wood grain surface that goes well with any interior decoration.
- LED lights are available up to 7 colors. You can choose to activate only one color or cycle it through all 7 different colors.
- Aside from diffusing essential oils, the diffuser also serves as a humidifier that can help to improve the level of moisture in any space.
- Its user-friendly design means it’s easy to use for everyone, including those who have not tried using diffusers in the past.
- Large capacity of 600 ml capable of covering an area of up to 160 square feet.
- It has an automatic shut-off function, which shuts down the device the moment it runs out of water.
- It is one of the cheapest diffusers for large spaces.
- It lacks some features that some diffusers have, such as a timer.
- Wood-grain surface is prone to dents and scratches.
The Housmile Essential Oil Diffuser is a great choice for those who need a diffuser that doubles as a humidifier. Its large capacity means you can use it to diffuse a large area in your home. However, if your space is more than 160 square feet, then you need a diffuser that has a much bigger capacity.
2. URPOWER 500ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
Another high capacity humidifier that can work for large spaces is the URPOWER Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser and Humidifier. Aside from being a diffuser and humidifier in one, this unit also comes with several value-added features.
For one, the URPOWER diffuser only needs to be refilled once a week and it makes use of advanced diffusing technology that’s capable of producing 2.4 million vibrations, which is necessary to break the essential oils and water to healthy micro particles. With this ultrasonic diffusion system, the particles are released to the air in a molecule structure that is absorbed by the body easily.
With regular use, this diffuser and humidifier is guaranteed to help clear the air from allergens, bacteria, secondhand smoke, and other harmful substances. As a result, you will have a stronger immune system and you’ll feel more relaxed and rejuvenated.
With a capacity of 500 ml, this diffuser is suitable for large spaces and it could operate non-stop for up to 10 hours. You also have the option to set the timer of the device to release mist after a period of 60 minutes, 120 minutes, etc. Here are its pros and cons:
- This device has 3 functionalities – aromatherapy diffuser, humidifier and night lamp.
- Works by means of an ultrasonic diffusion technology that’s capable of sustaining the essential oils’ molecular structure.
- Automatically shuts off when it runs out of water.
- Could operate up to a maximum of 10 hours using the advanced ultrasonic diffusing technology.
- Produces very fine mist without using heat.
- Produces some noise when in operation.
- Needs to be refilled with fresh water every day in order to prevent mold.
The URPOWER Essential Oil Diffuser is a great diffuser to invest in. Its ultrasonic diffusing technology is capable of producing high quality micro particles from essential oils without the need to generate heat. Above all, it has a large capacity of 500 ml, so it can work well in about every space in your home.
3. Apalus 500ML Glass Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
Designed as a humidifier capable of covering large spaces, this humidifier comes with an automatic shut-off feature, which shuts the unit off once the water is empty. Furthermore, the Apalus glass ultrasonic essential oil diffuser produces elegant LED lights in 7 different colors. This unit is very user-friendly. All you need is to fill in the reservoir with tap water, add 6 to 10 drops of the essential oils, and turn it on. It has four different settings, allowing you to operate the device in one hour, three hours, six hours, or continuous. You can also choose to operate it in manual mode, and as soon as the water goes down the required level, the unit will immediately shut-off.
The unit produces up to 2.4 million vibrations, thanks to its ultrasonic transducer. It works by producing mist particles that the skin can easily absorb from the air. Having a full capacity of 500 ml, this unit is ideal for large spaces. All it needs is 10 drops of essential oils to operate up to 18 hours of aromatherapy effect.
Here are the pros and cons of this essential oil diffuser:
- It only requires 10 drops of essential oils to continuously operate for up to 18 hours.
- It has four timer settings, allowing you to operate the device for 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, or continuous mode.
- Works by means of an ultrasonic transducer that’s capable of producing 2.4 million vibrations.
- Its ultrasonic vapor is capable of retaining the original effects of the essential oils used.
- Combined the effects of aqua therapy, light therapy, and aromatherapy in one.
- It has an average-performing diffuser compared to other high capacity essential oil diffusers.
- Glass casing is very fragile.
- The diffuser’s reservoir runs the risk of leaks.
The Apalus ultrasonic essential oil diffuser is a great choice of diffuser if you need a high capacity diffuser that performs well. It makes use of ultrasonic transducer in order to produce 2.4 million vibrations. Furthermore, it retains the original effects of the essential oils, which means that you’ll still be able to take full advantage of the health benefits of the essential oils you are diffusing.
When looking for an essential oil diffuser that you can use for large spaces, the capacity is not the only factor that you should take into consideration. You must also make sure that device is able to perform well and that it produces high-quality mist coming from the essential oils. Above all, it should be highly durable and capable of performing longer. The three essential oil diffusers above are among the best in the market, in terms of performance, quality, and durability.